- Develop sustainable business cases for big data research providers
- Motivating researchers to open up their big data
- Identifying best practices and operational models for big data repositories
Existing big data owned by researchers would enable the development of new and existing businesses. Sustainable business cases and best practices need to be defined to motivate researchers to open up their datasets for the use of industry. Guidelines for transferring between researchers, industry and society in the context of Open Innovation and Science 2.0 need to looked up through literature study.
Best practices from literature about successful transferring big data from research to industry.
- Team members
- Quality and relevance of identified literature
- Too theoretical literature, not enough practical applications found
Aalto University, Software Business Lab, http://www.softwarebusinesslab.fi/, Otaniementie 17, 02150 ESPOO